Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Punches, Dies, and Cocoa

Today I located my mojo for card-making and am making the most of it! Because our first grandchild is due this month, I am getting ahead with my crafting since I will be spending time away with our new little one soon :)


DSP: 'Traditional Christmas' 6x6 Paper Pad by Paper Cellar
Digital Image: Doodle Dragon Studios
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn
(One of My) Oldest Punches: Small Snowflake by Family Treasures
Circle Dies: Spellbinders
CS: Bazzill

Challenges:
OWH Midweek Challenge: Dies and Punches
SOS 112: Oldest Punch


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!

Cheryl A said...

Great sentiment to go with the stamp, nice coloring. Enjoy the grand baby!

Donna Nuce said...

Very cute card. Love the small snowflake punch all over the card. Have a great day!

Diane said...

Love the way the red scallop circles pop the image and sentiment! Congrats on your grandchild! So very exciting- enjoy!